Our predecessor, the Robert McDougall Art Gallery, opened on 16 June 1932. By co-incidence, the premises we currently occupy opened the day after.
Current tenants, apart from us, are The Physics Room, Alice in Videoland and C1. This former Post Office is one of very few buildings still standing in this part of town.
And for this there may be a very good reason: