Health and Safety
Keep fire exits clear at all times.
Make sure all electrical gear has had portable appliance testing (PAT) and is tagged. Non-compliance will result in equipment being removed from the building.
Tape down all electrical cords.
Comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992.
The Gallery is a non-smoking venue.
Prohibited items must not be brought into the Gallery. These include:
• Flammable liquids or accelerants (eg, petrol, diesel, CNG, and LPG)
• Items that produce flames or extreme heat, including candles and cooking appliances (please note that caterers have a dedicated area for cooking and food preparation).
• Smoke machines
• Helium balloons.
Items by Arrangement Only
Please talk to the Gallery’s functions coordinator if you wish to bring in:
• Potentially offensive material
• Any equipment that could cause harm
• Animals, including domestic pets
• Any greenery or flowers that have not come from a florist
Emergencies and Evacuation
In the event of an emergency, please follow instructions given by Gallery staff. They are trained in emergency and evacuation procedures.