- Presented by Gordon H Brown, 1972
- 164 x 230mm
This engraving has its origins in a 1575 painting by Francesco Bassono (1549 - 1592), now in the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna. This work was copied by David Teniers (1610–1690) and this copy is now in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Teniers' copy was engraved by Boel for the Theatrum Pictorum published in Antwerp in 1658.