Ruins Of The Priory Of St Martin In Dover, Divested Of The Buildings Added Since The Suppression Of It
- 284 x 407mm
- View on google maps
Tags: animals, arches, buildings (structures), clouds, dogs (animals), people (agents), ruins, sheep, trees
Plate 8 from the section on the county of Kent from the book 'A biographical account of the principal works relating to English topography' by William Upcott published in London in 1818.
This site of this priory is now occupied by Dover College.